Saturday 6 September 2014

Japanese drama: Ouran high school host club

I know, I know. This drama has been out for a long while. But while I was into anime since I was young. It was only a mild interest. Whatever was on the TV network at the time. However this year I really got into anime. More on the shouju romantic anime side. I LOVED Kaichou wa maid sama!  

 
So I watched the anime for Ouran high school host club and loved it! Although I was disappointed there wasn't more. That they didn't explore more.... (keeping spoilers at bay!)  

I REALLLYYY hope that they do explore EVERYTHING in the drama! There's also a movie as well!!! *squee!*

Like I said in my last post I'm gonna watch 'High school love on' first and then 'Ouran high school host club'. So give me couple of weeks for the review. 
I'm gonna keep you updated on what I'm planning to do!


The story revolves around a high school girl named Fujioka Haruhi (Kawaguchi) at the prestigious Ouran Academy, who stumbles upon a group of male students who have formed their own club as hosts. Accidentally breaking an antique vase, Haruhi ends up owing the club a vast amount of money, and she ends up posing as a host in order to repay her debt.

Anyone have more similar anime recommendations for me??? I have watched a few that I came across in my research...
-Blaire
 


No comments:

Post a Comment