Wednesday 23 October 2013


Are there ANY Korean Drama lovers out there??

 

Ok I have wanted to talk about this drama for a while. Just haven't had the time to post it!

 

Korean drama: Heirs, The Inheritors, He who wishes to wear the crown; endure the weight.

 

                                                          ^^^And here is the poster.

In Summary:

It’s a Romantic comedy about a group of rich, privileged, elite high school students who are being groomed to take over their families’ business empires. But being filthy rich is not all it’s cracked up to be. They all have their own problems. Kim Tan (played by the very HOTT and Handsome Lee Min-ho) is an heir to the Empire Group is sent to the US to “study abroad”. When in reality his half-brother (played by Choi Jin-Hyuk) exiles Kim Tan while he schemes to take over the family business. While living in the states Kim Tan meets Cha Eun-Sang (played by the ever talented Park Shin-Hye). Eun-sang is the daughter of a house keeper who comes to the US in search of her older sister. It felt like love at first sight for Kim Tan. But what he doesn’t realise is that Eun-sang is the daughter of HIS family’s (in Korea) house keeper.

This is the story of Kim Tan, a privileged high school student, and Eun-sang, a poor high school girl. Their path is harried with many obstacles such as:

-          Kim Tan’s engagement to another wealthy girl (Rachel).

-          Rachel’s step-brother and Kim Tan’s former best friend developing his own crush on Eun-sang.

-          Not to mention the difference in their family status and everything that goes with that!

 

I just REALLY want to plug this story because a couple of friends and I are obsessed!!!

We discuss it online as we don’t get to meet as often as we liked to talk about it. And after each week’s episodes I just want analyse everything and JUST TALK ABOUT IT!!!

So far there have been 4 episodes with the 5th one coming out today (with English Subs). If anyone is new and is interested in watching it you can find it here (http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/the-heirs)
Trust me you will Not go back!

Now to show the Hott-ness of Lee Min-ho.

 
*::..::*My Thoughts*::..::*

*SQUEEEELLLLLL* Oh my God!!  I loved it!!!

Min-ho ‘s character was sooo adorable and soo unlike his previous roles. He really shows a different side to his acting in this drama. It’s really Good and Refreshing!!

 

He came across as someone that is really lonely and missing his family. But he was warm! And that was a difference. I’ve seen soo many dramas and read soo many books where this type of thing happen and the person goes cold. But here Kim Tan is warm, easily lovable and easily likeable (very unlike his role in Boys Over flowers). His expressions are cute, adorable and sometime just damn funny! DID I MENTION I’M LOVING HIM???

Now on to  Park Shin-Hye.. she’s wonderful as always. She really delivered as we wanted! That was GREAT to see. She’s a realllly great actor and can pull the best expressions. Her character was hard for me get in the beginning (you may see why if you watch it). But as I watched on and re-watched the first 2 eps while waiting for the next ep; I really got her character. I understood her frustrations, her anger and her attitude towards her situation. Aaaannnddd I grew to love her as well. She has a really great sense of humour which is just the cherry on top!

<---Here is the beautiful Park Shin-hye!

Overall, The Heirs is not what I expected AT ALL!! It completely surprised me and my friends because NONE of our theorising led us to the real story! It’s Great and refreshing and All the more reason to watch it!!

  I could go on and on about it but 4 episode is too much for me analyse every minute of as I tend to do. But I intend to start from 5th ep. So I will post ALL my thoughts, theories on the story tonight!!!

I would LOVE to hear from Any out there that watch the drama or are new to Korean dramas. I can make a believer out of you!!

 
 
*muah*
-Blaire out

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment